Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice


No good, I think Nicholas Cage is a great actor, which is why I think if his Co star acting is just good he ends up looking bad. For instants Face off, john travolta acting sucked to me. Same happened here, Jay Baruchel character started out as for lack of better words a weakling which is fine. That's call character development, start off weak and lack confidences. Then grows as the story develops, not in this case started off weak and annoying, then ended weak and annoying. No character development and I didn't fine the movie interesting. So thumb down.


PS. John Travolta is highly over rated as a actor, could be just me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think you are the only person who has said that about Nicholas Cage. Personally, I think he bites the big one. But I keep going to see his movies, in the hopes that it's just been fluke after fluke of bad acting. I'll wait for this one to come to dvd though.

Movie Watcher said...

I think he's a good actor just pick bad movie roles (National treasure)

andy said...

Review of CENTURION! Awesome!!! http://bit.ly/9mWTuJ

free movies said...

I agree with you movie watcher. He is an amazing actor and I love to watch his movies. I also haven't seen this movie but will watch it soon when it will be available online.