Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Iron Man 2


Ok movie, just didn't jell well to me. It felt like a little choppy prelude to the next movie, Maybe their making a Iron Man 3. Here's why I felt that way, they introduce shield in this movie, he fixed the problem with the power core, intro of war machine and a little love story thrown in too, with no background. I think they expect you to know the story already, Ok fine, but your girl friend may not know and start asking annoying questions in the theater. Like what is shield, why does he have so much suites but only wear one etc. Just a little history would be nice.

PS. Mickey Rourke (Ivan Vanko) lost way to quick

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey watched this recently, great film, nice blog man, here is my movie/tv blog

http://screenmaniacs.blogspot.com/

would appreciate for the follow, cheers

Nima

Tomislav20 said...

One of the best movies i have ever seen. adrenaline in me got so high... Watch it people !!!

IG said...

nice humour