Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Descent: 2



The Descent: 2 excellent movie, The Descent is one of the best horror movies of all time. Which is why I thought, a sequel would just end up ruin it, but to my surprise the sequel was excellent. I would say the sequel is just as good as the first, not better but just as good. For those of you who haven't seen the first (you most have been living in a cave) :) a little corny joke. But the plot of the movie is about a group of friend, that went on a trip to explorer some underground cave. They found a uncharted cave system with they thought it would be a good idea to check it out. they found some trouble. Only one made it out that's were Descent 2 picks up. If you haven't watch part one, definitely watch it first. Don't know why this wasn't release in the theaters first but their lost, rent it and have a far better movie night than any thing you can watch in the theaters right now. Your thumbs, my thumbs, and couple other thumbs up.

9 comments:

Prince Bollywood Movie said...

I always like watching horror movies. The first part was really good. I hope the same can be expected in the part-2 too.
Nice sharing and keep posting more reviews like this for us.

The Hiltzologist said...

Too funny (ironic). I just watched a little of this movie the other day. The first one that is. I had seen it a few years ago. I stumbled upon it. I thought it was well done. I agree with you on the sequel thing, but I am interested in seeing it. After all there were some things from the first film that needed to be resolved.

Where can one find Descent 2?

The Hiltzologist said...

Thanks by the way...

Movie Watcher said...

you can go to http://allysource.com/videos.html do a search it will search free movie sites and find it for you or blockbuster should have it. Watch it at night

Unknown said...

I agree all these are really good content thank you for sharing,Thanks for post. Sensational info.......


DOG LIFE JACKET

Mission Hills Real Estate said...

I was horrified by this film. It is very insulting that a film maker will care so little about his art that he will have this trash made as a sequel. I am crawling out of my skin wondering where film is gonna end up. The first film is one of the best horror flicks I have seen in years. SO dissapointed.
Mission Hills Real Estate

dubaiexperies said...

Thanks for good information.I always see horror film.I dont know this movie horror!Now i am desent 2 movied download & watch it.........
Leucadia Real Estate

Unknown said...

I thought it was well done. I agree with you on the sequel thing, but I am interested in seeing it.
Lakeside Home Search

movie downloads said...

I have seen the first part. It was really very good and will be liked by everyone who likes to watch scary movies. In this part story is quite different from the original and I liked this one also.