Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gran Torino


Great movie, good from being to end, story is about a old white guy seen the town he lives in change. some events starting with his wife dying and some new Asian neighbors that he had a lot more colorful name than that. events cause him to interact more than he would like with his neighbors. he had some new experiences good and bad with come together to make a good story and a excellent movie. Glad to see that Clint Eastwood had one more great movie left in him, thumbs up

3 comments:

Eclectico said...

Been meaning to see this one. The previews look great. Eastwood is just a classic. Thanks for the review, I'll be checking it out as soon as I can. I run a reviews site as well, need to post my own of this flick.

rare tv shows on dvd said...

I haven't seen this movie but it looks worthy to watch.. Hopefully they launch it to DVD movie format so that I can watch it over and over again.

Scarpacci said...

I'm not sure Clint has one more good one left in him. See http://blog.docnzok.com/2009/01/movie-review-gran-torino.html