Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dark Knight


Good movie, but the characters are not the same as the comic or the cartoon, lets start with "BATMAN" something just don't match up for me his Confidence in himself, I guess it could be him playing a younger less mature Batman, that's fine. the other thing he talks like he has hot coal in his mouth sound dumb. The biggest problem for me is the "JOKER" not really a problem just a long as they don't call him the Joker he is not even close to being the joker, first he does not smile how can the Joker not smile come on and he's DIRTY the thing that makes the Joker the Joker is the fact that he is well dressed, hair well done, and he doesn't walk around like a zombie on speed, am I right maybe it just me. But it still a good movie, I liked the character they played, go watch just don't expect to see The batman go to see the "DARK KNIGHT".



PS I know he's playing the role of the original joker but i like the improved joker better

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have terrible taste in movies and should keep your opinion to yourself.

Movie Watcher said...

I said the movie was good are maybe you didn't read that I just said the characters didn't match up to what I PERSONALLY think they should act like but the movie was still good. If you don't want to to see my opinion don't read it you sh*t head

twity13 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.