Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Be Kind Rewind


One of the boring-est movie I have ever seen. the plot of the movie is that the video tapes in a video rental store got erased, so two guys make the movies over. From what I seen from the make over tapes was two guys acting like fool for 20 min. which they charge 20 dollar for two tapes. To be honest I slept thru most of it. To finish don't watch this movie unless you like sleeping around strangers, and to be woke up by a broom hitting your leg because you over slept, good sleep though.

PS: is it just me are does most def characters in his movies always slow in the head, could just be me

2 comments:

scituate said...

Not as good as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or the Science of Sleep, but I thought it was funnier than any of the other comedies you've reviewed.

Anonymous said...

you're telling me that the remakes of the movies were good and worth twice as much as a regular rental. I guest we have different tastes, I liked The Comebacks

Thanks for sharing your opinion